Thursday, January 28, 2010

Reflections on Comments about Post #1

Hi everyone,
To begin , a few of you have pointed out the imbalance emphasis in the post. I realised that after I posted it on the blog. This error was due to my poor distribution of the word count to the two ideas to be considered. I will take precautions so as to not make the same mistake in my future posts.
Secondly, I chose to write communication and teamwork separately instead of linking them together as I had intended to disscuss them separately first before showing how they are interdependent (this was not done because of the word limit). Perhaps, would it be better that in my conclusion , I mention the two are related to imply the link between them?
Lastly, thank you all for making the effort to think of constructive comments for my post #1 and I will remember not to make those mistakes again.
Happy reading for the rest of my post.
Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment