Friday, February 5, 2010

Reflections on comments about post #2

Hi everyone,
Firstly, I would like to thank those who took the time, effort to post compliments and constructive feedbacks about my post 2. I have read through all the comments that were posted and felt that the criticisms that were posted were very relevant, especially the comment on the lack of consistency in the tenses in certain area. I reviewed that portion of my post and realized the mistake. In addition, I also recognized that my post was too focus on the examples and was lacking in the interpretation of the examples.

Secondly, in the comments, it was mentioned that most of the readers enjoyed reading my post 2 and liked the usage of pictures for the post. I will attempt to continue keeping my post as interesting as possible and if applicable, will include pictures to liven up my blog.

Lastly, if there is anything that you feel my post is lacking, feel free to post a comment. Have a good weekend and happy reading for the rest of my blog.
Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment