Sunday, February 28, 2010

Reflections on comments about post #4


Hi everyone, once again thanks for leaving comments on my blog posts.

Firstly, the comments that were suggested are very relevant and I will ensure these suggestions are included in future similar posts. Personally, I felt that the post was lacking in the reflection and judgment of my performance. Moreover, this post could do better with a video link of my group meeting and a criteria list to gauge my role and performance. However, it is challenging to maintain the delicate balance between the amount of content and the word limit. Therefore, whenever possible, I shall apply the constructive criticisms for the blog posts.

Lastly, I have included a comic strip to bring some laughter before the mid-term tests start.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment